Quality Policy Statement – ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified
ROC operates the following Quality policy and objectives, which support the company’s overall vision:
- To be the leading global provider of Human Capital Management solutions
- To make Human Capital Management a business priority
Quality Policy & Objectives:
ROC is committed to maintaining a best practice Quality Management System in line with ISO 9001: 2008 standards.
This will be reviewed at regular intervals to ensure that it supports the need of our business moving forward.
ROC is committed to achieving the following objectives through the pro-active use of a Quality Management System.
- To understand our customer’s business objectives and the expected project benefits.
- To pro-actively manage and collaborate on quality with our partners to achieve our customer’s objectives.
- To deliver consistently high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To pro-actively seek feedback from customers, partners and employees on our performance.
- To continually improve project and service delivery through continuous improvement techniques.
- To continually develop and invest in our people.
- To ensure that our senior people have quality objectives as part of our incentive plans.
- To be recognised as a trusted third party supplier.
- To adopt partner software quality principles in the way we do business.
- To perform independent governance reviews on projects.
ROC is committed to monitoring the achievement of its quality objectives on a regular basis and to implement corrective action plans as necessary.