G-Cloud is the UK government digital marketplace initiative to provide easy access to cloud computing based IT products and services for UK public sector organisations. This is primarily achieved through the streamlining of procurement through a framework agreement and typically at a very competitive price point.
Being cloud computing focused this also provides more typical benefits around speed of deployment and general economies of scale.
On Monday 22 May 2017 the 2016 G-Cloud 8 framework is replaced by the new G-Cloud 9 framework and having been a service provider since the G-Cloud 2 framework, ROC is proud to once again announce that we have a number of services available on the new framework.
With this new release ROC is now offering the following SuccessFactors related services within the G-Cloud 9 framework.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors Recruitment Execution.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors OnBoarding.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Planning.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors Succession Management & Career Development & Planning.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors Compensation Management.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management & Goals Alignment.
- ROC - SAP SuccessFactors Core HRIS (Employee Central).
- ROC - SuccessFactors Implementation Services and Managed Support Services.
If you are interested in any of ROC's services please contact us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to discuss your specific requirements.